YBS Accounting FAQ
- Does YBS handle only small businesses? No. In fact, our average client generates over 1 million dollars in yearly revenues and many are north of $25 million. We can provide a complete accounting team for all business, small, medium and large.
- How do we get our documents to YBS? There are a number of ways you can send your information to us. You can use DropBox, email, or simply use the U.S. Postal service. It’s easier than you think.
- Do we have to start using YBS at the beginning of the year or the beginning of our fiscal year? No, not at all. We can get you up and running on QuickBooks regardless of where you are in your yearly accounting.
- How long does it take to get set up? Typically it takes about 2 weeks before we’re in full swing. If your books are not well organized, it could take longer. During this setup phase, we will help you maintain your current accounting tasks so that you do not get further behind.
- Why should I hire YBS over an in-house accountant? YBS is typically 40% of the cost of hiring in-house (not to mention all the extra time it takes to oversee your in-house department and the extra expenses of liability, workers comp, and other employee taxes, etc.), we’re based in the United States and we have great tools that go above and beyond for you. You can speak with our people at any time, so you are always connected and in complete touch with us. We can also assure you that our bookkeepers and accountants are professional and highly experienced, and typically years ahead of most in-house accountants and bookkeepers.
- Is there a contract? No. We’re a month-to-month service and stand 100% by all our work.
- Are there setup fees? If your books are current, there is no setup fee. We’ve helped a lot of businesses cleanup years of poor accounting. If your books are in bad shape, we can get you current for a small fee.
- How do I get access to my accounting software? In most cases, we will host your accounting software on our servers so that you can get access over the internet at any time of the day or night.