IT CONSULTING & PROJECTS
YBS has 20 years of IT Experience that can help save you time and money
With a complete review of your technology infrastructure, you’ll receive a comprehensive report that will show you how to reduce cost and improve operational efficiency.
Our IT Assessment provides the economical and reliable business continuity our client’s demand. YBS enables companies to create and establish business processes that advance IT innovation. Additionally, the Assessment exposes hidden costs within your operation.
IT ASSESSMENT INCLUDES
- Executive & Management Interviews
- IT Policy & Procedure Reviews
- HW Audit of Server Systems
- HW Audit of Laptops/Desktops
- SW Audit of Servers
- SW Audit of Laptops/Desktops
- Network Device Audit
- IP Address Audit & Review
- Firewall/Router Rules & Configuration Review
- LAN/WAN Configuration Review
- Wireless Network Review
- Presentation of Findings & Observations
- Budget & Planning for Recommendations
IT projects can be overwhelming. Understanding the right mix of servers, applications, and security solutions to maximize performance and minimize risk is often a daunting task. Our IT professionals understand the solutions available to you and the technology to support your special business goals. When you work with our IT team, you get a mix of technological awareness with concern for the unique needs of your business.
EXAMPLE OF PROJECTS
- Microsoft Office 365 Migrations
- Microsoft Active Directory Upgrades
- Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization
- Microsoft Exchange Server Upgrades
- Firewall Upgrades & Migrations
- Secure VPN Solutions for Remote Connections
- Implement Backup Solutions
- Server & Desktop Upgrades
- And many more
Get Your Free Special Report:
Top 10 Questions to Ask Before You Hire an IT Company
Geoffrey Perrinm Maralo LLC
YBS has skilled technicians which can handle PCs, Laptops, Servers, VPNs, Telephone Systems, Copiers, Printers, Fax & Scanners, and Data Backup Systems.
Becky Lowe, JT Lynch Company
YBS is always quick to respond to our issues and understands how critical our technology is to our daily operations.
Thomas Sawe, Sawe Automotive Centers, Inc.
Those folks at YBS are on top of their game when it comes to keeping our network up to speed.
About Your Business Solutions
We have worked with over 750 businesses in more than 14 different industries across North America for the last 20 years and have experience in providing businesses with the Technology Support growing companies rely on.