OFFICE 365 SERVICES
Office 365 Migration Services
BENEFITS OF MIGRATING TO OFFICE 365
- 24x7x365 Access: Regardless of location, users can access their files, emails, join meetings, etc. from anywhere they can get a Web connection.
- Cross-platform Support: Users can access Office 365 tools from virtually any device – Windows or Mac desktops/laptops, Android devices, iPads/Phones, etc.
- Sharing and Editing Files: Multiple people can edit a document at the same time in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Changes can be seen as they make them. Plus, no need to send attachments, you can link to the file right in the Cloud so you are all working on the latest and greatest.
- Flexible subscription packages. Pay for what you use, nothing more.
- Eliminate expensive licensing agreements and long-term contracts.
- Hardware, software, and maintenance costs are gone. You do not have to purchase servers or maintain the system. It’s all included in the subscription.
- Always Up-to-Date
- Updates, patches, and upgrades automatically happen without you needing to worry. It’s like having your very own IT department.
- Users will always have access to the latest version of the Office products regardless of when they migrated to the suite.
Making the move to Office 365 can be complicated. Some companies may not have the staff or the knowledge to migrate themselves or may currently be in a scenario that has left their legacy Exchange/Email solution a bit perplexing. As a certified Microsoft Partner, YBS has successfully handled many Office 365 migrations for small, medium, and large enterprises. Scenarios include:
- On premise Exchange with multiple domains
- On premise Exchange with a single domain
- Currently hosted by third-party (exchange/pop/other)
- Small business server implementation
- Mac/Apple environment
- Hybrid solution
- Multiple on premise Exchange servers
WE CAN ASSIST
YBS can help guide your migration to a Microsoft Office 365 solution that best fits your needs. With a dedicated YBS Project Manager, you’ll receive:
- Customized migration plan
- Single sign-on (SSO)
- SPAM filtering
- 24x7x365 management of your Office 365 solution (adds/moves/changes)
- 24x7x365 service desk support for your staff (Outlook configurations, mobile device configurations, service issues)
- Cloud Active Directory Services
- Cloud Backup Service (above what is provided by Microsoft)
Get Your Free Special Report:
Top 10 Questions to Ask Before You Hire an IT Company
Geoffrey Perrinm Maralo LLC
YBS has skilled technicians which can handle PCs, Laptops, Servers, VPNs, Telephone Systems, Copiers, Printers, Fax & Scanners, and Data Backup Systems.
Becky Lowe, JT Lynch Company
YBS is always quick to respond to our issues and understands how critical our technology is to our daily operations.
Thomas Sawe, Sawe Automotive Centers, Inc.
Those folks at YBS are on top of their game when it comes to keeping our network up to speed.
About Your Business Solutions
We have worked with over 750 businesses in more than 14 different industries across North America for the last 20 years and have experience in providing businesses with the Technology Support growing companies rely on.