Public RelationsTargeting Your Market through PR
Press releases have changed a lot over the years, especially since businesses have realized the importance of online marketing. But to use a press release effectively, there are some important strategies to consider. Here are some of the main reasons press releases have become so important:
- Announcing a new product or service. If you want to announce a new product or service, you can draft a press release and immediately get your news found on all major search engines and social media networks by using a press release distribution service. This also enables you to target thousands of journalists.
- Improving brand image. Because it has become so easy to publish and distribute a press release, companies can easily send out as many press releases as they want. Publishing more press releases more often is a good way to improve your brand’s image and to improve the SEO when they are included on your web site.
- Images help drive interest. Press releases now include images, videos and other multimedia, which means you can convey your message and news stories in more interesting ways than
- Instant world-wide distribution. Before online press releases had became common, most press releases were sent only to journalists. If not deemed worthy of press mention, they lived in a binder, on someone’s desk. Now a press release can be distributed to millions of people around the world instantly through email and social media.
- Expanding public knowledge. By adding links to other Web pages within a press release, companies can direct readers to even more information about what they do.
- Viral possibilities. An online press release can go viral if people start sharing it over social media networks, thereby creating a buzz that was never possible with traditional press releases.
- Portability and convenience. People can read a press release anywhere on the Web or on their smartphones.
- Search engine optimization. By using specific keywords relating to your business, you can optimize your press release so people can easily access your company information through search engine use.
YBS Public Relations Offerings
Many businesses don’t have the time or expertise to create a Press Release. The value of one quality media outlet producing a story on your business is priceless. The content needs to be effective and thoroughly considered: What are you announcing? Why is it newsworthy? Plus, it has to tell a great story – and this is where many businesses drop the ball. YBS can help you create a solid – and thoroughly effective press release.
Estimated price for Basic Press Release, including Copywriting, Storyline, Image & Business Offer: $750
Once you’ve got your press release together, you’ve got to got it in front of the right eyeballs. Is it local, regional or national? If your Press Release has a global reach, how do you track the results? Even more importantly, how do you capitalize on the success? YBS can support you in the quest to spread your word wherever you focus your sites.
Estimated price for a national campaign: $750, add $200 for International
Video is not an option anymore – it’s a necessity. The mobile world is all about the screen, and modern audiences are fickle and fast. You’ve got about 30-60 seconds to get your message across. Your company leaders have a vision and they can inspire others to follow. Their industry leading skills, techniques and attitudes deserve a proper platform. YBS can help you create world-class videos to promote your mission, your new products or the best of your services. Our videos help to create thought leadership in your sector.
Estimated price of a complete 60 second Video Package: $1,495
Public relations is not just a message – It’s your reputation. The Press Kit that you put together needs to have the entirety of your business personality in one place. That can change over time, so you need a design that is modern, flexible, and grows with your success. Plus, it has to be effective across a number of different platforms. Web, mobile app, social, traditional – your Press Kit needs to be ready for the game on every one. And YBS can help.
Estimated price for a complete Press Kit: $4,995*